Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WaMu Sucks!

My mortgage is with Washington Mutual (or WaMu). I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. They made the entire mortgage process as painful as possible, and gave me bad information along the way. I called many times to make sure that my file was in order. "Of course, everything is be in order, etc. etc". My file was turned over to new people all of the time, so I found myself sending in the same info. over and over as each new person (didn't) inherit my file. Then, a few days before my settlement, they said that they were missing some information, and my settlement was forced to be delayed by a week. And, when I went to lock in my interest rate, they said that I had already been locked in (at a rate 1/8 of a point higher than the current rate). Err, we had never discussed locking in prior to that. Why are you punishing me for your incompetence? WaMu sucks.

No comments: